The safety and wellbeing of our gymnasts is paramount therefore:
- The building will be open to a limited number of parents between quarter past and quarter to. Parents must vacate the building at least 15 minutes before the the session is due to finish.
- A one way system will be implemented within the building.
- Parents entering the building MUST wear a mask and sanitize before entering. All parents must maintain social distancing within the four waiting areas.
- The cafe and Velocity Play will be open from 14th September.
- Registration will be taken at the front door 5 minutes before the start of the session. If you are a new starter please see Rachael at the front door.
- We ask that children are ready for their session before entering. The toilet facilities can no longer be used for changing purposes. if this does cause a problem then please speak or email Rachael as our club welfare prior to the start of the lesson.
- Contactless payment is preferable.
- Children entering the gym with earrings MUST have them removed or taped over and their hair MUST be tied up. If not, then they will be unable to attend the session as staff will NOT be able to assist.
- All children will enter the gym one at a time (unless from the safe household or bubble) and must sanitise their hands before entering.
- A one way system will be implemented within the building
Entry into the building is through the main door. Exit from the building is via a one way system, through the cafe, upstairs and exit via the rear stairs and staff door.
- All children will be escorted to the rear door by a coach to ensure a safe exit and hand over either to a parent or carer.
Please be at the staff door on time to collect your child. In light of this we ask that you use the parking at the rear of the buildin as well as the front.
- Saturday play sessions will not be running until 14th September
- Please note we reserve the right to refuse onsite entry to parents if waiting numbers have been exceeded.