The safety and wellbeing of our gymnasts is paramount therefore:
- The building will be open to a limited number of parents between quarter past and quarter to. Parents must vacate the building at least 15 minutes before the the session is due to finish.
- A one way system will be implemented within the building.
- Parents entering the building MUST wear a mask and sanitize before entering. All parents must maintain social distancing within the four waiting areas.
- The cafe and Velocity Play will be open from 14th September.
- Registration will be taken at the front door 5 minutes before the start of the session. If you are a new starter please see Rachael at the front door.
- We ask that children are ready for their session before entering. The toilet facilities can no longer be used for changing purposes. if this does cause a problem then please speak or email Rachael as our club welfare prior to the start of the lesson.
- Contactless payment is preferable.
- Children entering the gym with earrings MUST have them removed or taped over and their hair MUST be tied up. If not, then they will be unable to attend the session as staff will NOT be able to assist.
- All children will enter the gym one at a time (unless from the safe household or bubble) and must sanitise their hands before entering.
- A one way system will be implemented within the building
Entry into the building is through the main door. Exit from the building is via a one way system, through the cafe, upstairs and exit via the rear stairs and staff door.
- All children will be escorted to the rear door by a coach to ensure a safe exit and hand over either to a parent or carer.
Please be at the staff door on time to collect your child. In light of this we ask that you use the parking at the rear of the buildin as well as the front.
- Saturday play sessions will not be running until 14th September
- Please note we reserve the right to refuse onsite entry to parents if waiting numbers have been exceeded.
A cheery update for all parents and gymnasts
As most of you are aware, each year we hold an In-House Competition for various age groups with medal placings and which is our main source of additional income in terms of Club fund raising.
This year, I'm afraid both time and circumstances have conspired against us but as an ever resourceful team we offer you an alternative with a difference..........
Welcome to ......."Competition Outhouse 2020"
This years Competition is open to all ages from Pre School to Recreational, Development and Competitive.
* Entries may be in either a single or double category with medal placings in each.
* Entries to be submitted by video, to be received no later than December 5th.
* Entries are open to both Trampolinists and Gymnasts.
* 3 medal placings for each category.
COMPETITION ENTRY CATEGORIES
* Pre-School Sequence
* Pre-School Routine to Hickory Dickory Dock
* Age 5 - 7 Range and Conditioning 1
Age 8 - 10+ Range and Conditioning 2
* Age 5 - 6 Floor Routine 1 - Under The Sea
Age 7 - 9 Floor Routine 2 - Pirates
Age 10+ Floor Routine 3 - Barnum
* For Development Gymnasts Only
Age 9-10 Range And Conditioning
Age 10 plus Range And Conditioning
Entry Fees - Single Entry £7 / Double Entry £12
All funds received will go towards the cost of the medals and reducing the Rent backlog, accrued since April.
All routines will be posted on the Zero Gravity Covid 19 Facebook page. This page is for current members of the club only and we are updating it daily with skills, challenges and help videos. If you have not joined it already, please do so.
Entries to be submitted no later than December 5th. Judging will take place during the week of the 7th and results will be announced from Saturday 12th December with medals awarded during the respective class sessions where the podium will be set up and medals awarded accordingly!
Any queries, do please get in touch either by email or through the Facebook page